The Efficient Buildings Community side event at the Construmat Fair in Barcelona
Financial models and integrate solutions for energy refurbishment of buildings
Efficient Buildings Community Side Event at Barcelona CONSTRUMAT Fair
Room CC1 - 1.4
The Event is organized by IREC (Catalonya Institute for Energy Research, partner of MEDNICE) in collaboration with Comunitat RIS3CAT Energia. The meeting will focus on energy refurbishment of buildings during two differentiated sessions that will approach the challenge from different perspectives.
Morning session (9.00 – 13.00 h): Energy Efficiency Projects in public buildings. Tools and applied results.
During the session, the modular projects of the Efficient Buildings Community will present their main technical outcomes.
- IMPULSE - Miriam Navarro (Instituto Valenciano de la Edificación)
- CESBA MED - Victor Martinez (Ajuntament de Sant Cugat del Vallès)
- SHERPA - Xavier Martí (Generalitat de Catalunya)
- PRIORITEE - Norberto Fueyo (Universidad de Zaragoza)
- EDUFOOTPRINT - Eva Pérez y Raúl Mir (Colegio Oficial de Ingenieros Industriales de Andalucía Occidental)
- TEESCHOOL - Juan Carlos Niembro (Federación Valenciana de Municipios y Provincias)
Afternoon session (15.00 – 18.00 h): Experiences and Mechanisms of public/private financing of Energy Efficiency projects in buildings.
Experts from IREC, EOS Energy/KIC InnoEnergy and Area Metropolitana de Barcelona (AMB) will open the debate on the main barriers and solutions for financing energy efficiency in public buildings.
Participation is free, but registration is needed for each session.